A Note on Free Web Hosting
There a number of reasons why you should not use free web hosting. If you only have a personal website for friends or family, than a free website is fine. However, if you are trying to sell a product or attract people to your website, it is a bad idea. Here is why.
1. Free Websites have no guarantee. They may be here today gone tomorrow.
2. Free websites usually put ads on their website, making your website look like an advertising medium for who knows what product.
3. Who is going to remember the long domain name.
4. A personalized business domain name is much easier to remember.
5. If I am interested in your service or product, and you have a free website, I am assuming that you are not offering a serious product or service.
Web Hosting is much cheaper than it used to be. You also get tons and tons of options with the plans these days.
If you are interested in seeing plans from a number of different providers, check out www.bestwebhostingco.com.
About the Author
J. Ratliff offers a website for people looking for the best web hosting at www.bestwebhostingco.com.